03A Medium-Flow Digital Fuel Meter Gallon/Litre, NPT
GPI 113900-9501, 03A31GM, 1 in. FNPT inlet/outlet, 3-50 GPM (11-190 LPM) flow range, Tungsten Carbide. , Aluminum Housing, Digital Display, Two lithium batteries, Turbine, 300 PSI (20.68 bar) max. pressure, Accuracy +/– 1.5% of reading, 6-digit LCD display
- Compact and lightweight at just 12 oz.
- Mount directly to the nozzle for easy reading
- Methanol model (03A31GMME) available
- UNCOMPROMISING SAFETY is provided through UL and FM certifications, giving you peace of mind and the ultimate protection against accidental explosions.
- RUGGED DURABILITY is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, corrosion resistant aluminum housing, and an IP65/NEMA 4 environmental rating.
- USER-FRIENDLY compact design integrating a self-contained, battery-operated 6 digit display and a factory calibration makes for a true plug and play device. All that is required for installation is to attach the plumbing.
- REMARKABLE COMPATIBILITY and turbine technology makes this an ideal meter for gasoline, E15, kerosene, diesel, biodiesel, as well as many other solvents and hydrocarbon-based fluids.
- EXCEPTIONAL VERSATILITY allows a hose end or inline installation for your unique application. Additionally, the six-digit display, 300 psi pressure rating, and temperature range of 0° to 140°F (-18°C to +60°C) makes this meter suitable for a wide number of markets, including construction and agriculture.
|UNIT OF MEASURE|
|3 - 50 GPM|
|11 - 190 L/min|
|MAXIMUM WORKING PRESSURE|
|20.7 bar||OPERATING TEMPERATURE|
|14°F TO 130°F (-10°C TO 54°C)|
|HOUSING, COVER, FITTINGS|
|Corrosion -Resistant Diecast Aluminum||WARRANTY|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Digital fuel meter
- (2) lithium batteries
- Owners manual