|Product Style: Metal nozzle|
HP-100-UL Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
The HP-100 Dual-flo hand pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position. The HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. for heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. in either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation. Up to 50 Gal/189 Litres per 100 Strokes. Two piece Telescoping suction pipe, 3/4 in. dia. X 8 ft. (2.44 m) dispensing hose, Pump, Lockable handle liver, Bung aluminum adapter and Anti-Siphon Valve
- Dual-Flo piston design pumps fluid on both the push and pull stroke.
- Two-position handle provides versatility for both high and low flow rate applications.
- Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
- Handle lock deters fluid theft.
- Comes with 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.44 m) Nitrile fuel dispensing hose with static wire and plastic nozzle.
- Fits a 2 in. NPT bung.
- For use with diesel (diesel blends to B20), gasoline (alcohol blends up to E15), hydraulic fluid, kerosene and 30W oil.
- U.L. listed to U.S. and Canadian standards & 2 year warranty.
|FLOW RATE: Up to 50 gallons per 100 stroke cycles (Up to 189 litres per 100 stroke cycles)|
|INLET:||1 IN. NPT|
|OUTLET:||3/4 IN. NPT|
|MOUNTING:||Direct Mount, 2 IN. Male NPT|
|Buna-N electrically conductive, 8 FT.(2.43 M) X 3/4 IN.|
|Polypropylene, Telescoping, 15 to 40 in.|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Includes the HP-100-UL Up to 50 Gal per 100 strokes hand pump
- telescoping suction pipe
- dispensing hose
- lockable lever
- bung adapter
- owners manual.