HP-90 Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
Fluid Compatibility: Diesel up to B20, Kerosene, Hydraulic Fluid, 10W Oil
The HP-90 is an economy hand pump with a dual-action piston to pump fluid on both the push and pull strokes for fast fueling. Lever action piston pump. Built-in anti-siphon valve.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Includes the HP-90 Up to 25 GPM per 100 stroke cycle hand pump
- telescoping suction pipe
- dispensing hose
- owners manual.
- Dual action piston design pumps fluid on both the push and pull stroke.
- Built-in anti-siphon valve prevents leaks at nozzle.
- Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
- 90° plastic elbow reduces dispensing hose strain.
- Fits a 2 in. NPT bung.
- 2 year warranty.
- Comes with 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.44 m) Buna-N dispensing hose, plastic nozzle, adjustable suction pipe and built-in nozzle hanger.
- For use with diesel (diesel blends to B20), gasoline (alcohol blends up to E15), kerosene, light oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid.
|FLOW RATE: N/A N/A|
|INLET:||1 IN. NPT|
|OUTLET:||3/4 IN. NPT|
|MOUNTING:||Direct Mount, 2 IN. Male NPT|
|Buna-N electrically conductive, 8 FT.(2.43 M) X 3/4 IN.|
|Polypropylene, Telescoping, 15 to 40 in.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.