LP-50 Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
Fluid Compatibility: Medium/Thick Chemicals
GPI 129000-1, 1 pt/stroke manual DEF transfer hand pump has 3/4 in. dispensing hose barb inlet and 1 in. dispensing hose barb outlet connection use with diesel, petroleum based fluids and most Ag chemicals. Do not use with kerosene, roundup concentrate or flammable fluids. Includes Adjustable suction pipe. Lever action pump. Works with drums up to 36 in.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Includes the LP-50 Up to 1 pint per stroke cycle hand pump
- telescoping suction pipe
- owners manual.
- Linkage and shaft design ensures a smooth and easy stroke
- Delivers up to 1 pint per stroke
- Fluorocarbon seal and polypropylene body provide broad chemical compatibility including antifreeze, diesel fuel, water, petroleum-based products, mild detergents, DEF, most agricultural chemicals, and more
- Includes 2-piece suction pipe that expands to fit drums up to 36 inches deep
- Durable molded acetal spout
- 1 in. inlet port/1 in. outlet port with barbed fitting
|FLOW RATE: N/A N/A|
|INLET:||3/4 IN. Hose Barb|
|OUTLET:||1 IN. Hose Barb|
|MOUNTING:||Direct Mount, 2 IN. Male NPT|
|N/A, N/A FT.(N/A M) X N/A IN.|
|Polypropylene, Telescoping, Up to 36 in.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.