|Product Style: Pump Only|
M-180S-PO 12V 18 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump
Fluid Compatibility: Gasoline up to E15, Diesel up to B20, Kerosene, AVGAS, Jet A
|Product Style: Pump Only|
As a GPI best-seller, the M-180S provides longer run times and reliable performance year-over-year. The GPI M-180S series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene with flow rates up to 18 GPM (68 L/min). The M180S-PO features a self-priming rotary gear design, a 12-volt (dc) motor, and a lightweight cast aluminum body that resists corrosion. It is UL Listed and comes with a convenient spin collar for easy installation, a lockable nozzle holder to deter theft, and a factory-installed, 18-ft. (5.5 m) power cord. Pump accessories sold separately. UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified & 2 year warranty.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Includes the M-180S 18 GPM pump
- power cord
- tank adapter
- fuse assembly
- owners manual.
- More operating hours means longer pump life and greater value.
- Convenient spin collar provides for easy installation and versatile pump mounting.
- Lightweight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
- Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft.
- Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks.
- Low profile design.
- UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified & 2 year warranty.
- ENGINEERED TO LAST: This rotary gear pump is designed with fewer moving parts, which means less friction and wear on its components. Thus, this rotary gear pump will have fewer needed repairs and longer life than a rotary vane pump. More operating hours means longer pump life and greater value. When you need reliable performance, GPI’s gear pumps are over-engineered to deliver. DURABLE: Manufactured from high-quality die-cast aluminum, our fuel transfer pump (pump only) is extremely dependable and lightweight and will put minimal stress on your tank bung. The aluminum housing is rugged and corrosion-resistant to withstand years of work in any application. Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft. EASY-TO-USE: The 12-VDC motor of our fuel transfer pumps is highly efficient as it delivers gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, and kerosene at flow rates up to 18 Gallons per Minute. QUICK INSTALLATION: The innovative spin collar design of our fuel transfer pump makes installation fast and easy! The low-profile design of the pump is meant for permanent mounting on fuel storage tanks. 2-YEAR WARRANTY: GPI’s M-180S fuel transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty and are UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified. Feel confident in knowing that your American-made fuel pump has been providing longer pump life and greater value.
|FLOW RATE:||18 GPM (69 L/min)|
|CURRENT DRAW:||20 AMPS|
|UL LISTED TO US AND CANADIAN STANDARDS|
|15 PSI (1.03 BAR) - STANDARD PRESSURE|
|-20°F TO 125°F (-29°C TO 52°C)||APPROVAL|
|Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, cast aluminum body|
|INLET:||1 IN. Female NPT|
|OUTLET:||1 IN. Female NPT|
|MOUNTING:||Spin Collar, 2 IN. Male NPT|
|18 FT. (5.5m), 12/2 AWG|