RP-10 Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
GPI 123000-06, 10 GPM (38 L/min) /100 revolutions manual fuel transfer hand pump has 1 in. FNPT inlet and 3/4 in. NPT outlet connection use with gasoline, diesel and kerosene. Lightweight but extremely durable aluminum housing to resist scratches and corrosion. Nozzle hanger and handle locking cable for convertience and security.
- Virtually maintenance free for daily use.
- Built-in strainer and anti-siphon valve.
- Handle lock deters fluid theft.
- Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
- 90° street elbow reduces dispensing hose strain.
- Fits a 2 in. NPT bung.
- Comes with 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.44 m) Buna-N statically grounded dispensing hose and aluminum alloy unleaded nozzle.
- For use with gasoline (alcohol blends up to E15), diesel fuel (diesel blends to B20), kerosene, oil (up to 30W), and hydraulic fluid.
- UL Listed & 2 year warranty.
|FLOW RATE: Up to 10 gallons per 100 revolutions (Up to 38 litres per 100 revolutions)|
|INLET:||1 IN. NPT|
|OUTLET:||3/4 IN. NPT|
|MOUNTING:||Direct Mount, 2 IN. Male NPT|
|Buna-N electrically conductive, 8 FT.(2.43 M) X 3/4 IN.|
|Polypropylene, Telescoping, 15 to 40 in.|
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Includes he RP-10-UL Up to 10 gallons per 100 revolutions hand pump
- anti-siphon valve
- dispensing hose
- telescoping suction pipe
- bung adapter
- handle locking cable