RP-10 Fluid Transfer Hand Pump
Fluid Compatibility: Gasoline up to E15, Diesel up to B20, Kerosene, Hydraulic Fluid, 30W Oil
GPI 123000-06, 10 GPM (38 L/min) /100 revolutions manual fuel transfer hand pump has 1 in. FNPT inlet and 3/4 in. NPT outlet connection use with gasoline, diesel and kerosene. Lightweight but extremely durable aluminum housing to resist scratches and corrosion. Nozzle hanger and handle locking cable for convertience and security.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Includes he RP-10-UL Up to 10 gallons per 100 revolutions hand pump
- anti-siphon valve
- dispensing hose
- telescoping suction pipe
- bung adapter
- handle locking cable
- Virtually maintenance free for daily use.
- Built-in strainer and anti-siphon valve.
- Handle lock deters fluid theft.
- Light-weight aluminum body provides corrosion resistance and reduces tank stress.
- 90° street elbow reduces dispensing hose strain.
- Fits a 2 in. NPT bung.
- Comes with 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.44 m) Buna-N statically grounded dispensing hose and aluminum alloy unleaded nozzle.
- For use with gasoline (alcohol blends up to E15), diesel fuel (diesel blends to B20), kerosene, oil (up to 30W), and hydraulic fluid.
- UL Listed & 2 year warranty.
|FLOW RATE: Up to 10 gallons per 100 revolutions (Up to 38 litres per 100 revolutions)|
|INLET:||1 IN. NPT|
|OUTLET:||3/4 IN. NPT|
|MOUNTING:||Direct Mount, 2 IN. Male NPT|
|Buna-N electrically conductive, 8 FT.(2.43 M) X 3/4 IN.|
|Polypropylene, Telescoping, 15 to 40 in.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.